Thursday, 25 October 2012

Website Taking Form

Spent Sunday morning giving my upcoming website some attention. It's just about taking form now, the page links are in, and opening on the same page at last! Header, splash page, navigation etc are all present. 

Although I'm making it from a template from Cargo Collective, I have changed most aspects of it through CSS as I'm getting a bit fussy. There are a lots of minute details in the layouts and other bits and pieces that I am not happy with. Also The photobook project needs to be rephotographed. 

I'm thinking about somehow adding my blog into a new page on the website, but not sure if this a good idea; may be best to keep it concise. 

My deadline for the website to be completed, and run live is January 2013. 

Cargo Collective is an invite only site. If you want an invite, I can send one to you! 







1 comment:

  1. Wow, your website already looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it in January. If you have an invite to spare, I would love if you could send one to theresa.sivard@gmail.com
    I am making my wesite portfolio and really could use some nice templates :)
    /Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews last month