Saturday, 11 February 2012

365 Project

Today sees the start of my 365 Project.

Basically my housemate Holly was saying last night how she doesn't take enough photos anymore (she studies Commercial Photography)- and we both agreed that we don't just simply pick up our cameras enough.

So that did it- I'm taking, and uploading one photograph onto my newly made page of my blog, everyday for the next year! I haven't set any themes for this project, I hope it can just turn into a visual diary.

This new page... www.sjfrenchie365.blogspot.com  is shown at the top of the page, under my name, and I'll often show what I'm upto on here too!

ALSO if you're doing a 365 project too then I'd love to add you to the list of links on that page so get in touch! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews last month