Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Dreambox Exhibition & Colour Photograms

I submitted some work for the Dreambox exhibition; An exhibition created and curated by the 2nd year Arts and Events Management students, showcasing work from AUCB. The exhibition took place last saturday [5/3/2011] at The Lighthouse, Poole...


Quite obviously, the theme of the exhibition was DREAMS. I wanted to produce something a bit more abstract, so decided to use my head [literally] to create some photograms, as this is the source from which all my dreams flow.

It'd been a while since I played around with cameraless photography, so I decided to experiment with colour. This is the first time I'd attempted photograms in the colour darkroom...


Colour Photogram

Colour Photogram

Colour Photogram

Here are a few of my other colour photograms from the same series that didn't feature in the exhibition...

Colour Photogram

Colour Photogram
Colour PhotogramColour Photogram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews last month