Thursday, 6 January 2011

Christmas Pinholes!

I spent some time over Christmas day and Boxing day exposing 35mm film through my matchbox pinhole cameras. Both films I used for these were expired, one an old Polaroid 35mm film, and one an old Boots one I found hiding in the cupboard. I also made a black and white panoramic pinhole, which was overexposed :( 

Christmas Pinhole

Snowman Herd- Pinhole

Christmas Pinhole

Christmas Pinhole


Christmas Pinhole






My series of Pinhole shots is evergrowing.  Here is my Pinhole Set on My Flickr Pagetake a look! 



2 comments:

  1. i love how simple it is to make a pinholecamera out of a match box! after seeing this post i decided to go ahead and make one myself. i will be sure to post the results when i get the film developed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so so so simple. Good luck with your one, I just saw the photo of it. I'm hoping to make a lot more soon. I tried to comment on your post but it won't let anyone comment, don't know if you knew this, you might I have to look at your comment settings.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews last month